Friday, August 22, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Don't Go To The 'Black' Club

My boy Joah posted this topic on his blog and he nailed it on the head...OK!!! Check it out here

Here's my brief story. I was attempting to step into an establishment on U St late last night, and they gave me the "it's $10 dollars to get in" line. I'm not ALWAYS against paying to get into a "club"; and I use that term loosely because most places in Washington, DC are restaurant/lounges/coffee shops, etc, that throw in a DJ on certain nights, and happen to have liquor licenses, therefore they become clubs; but I digress... Don't charge me to get into a "club" at 1:10am when last call is 1:30am and you close @ 2am. Matter of fact, DON'T CHARGE ME...I promise, I'll pay for some kind of beverage, even if it's a $5 bottled water...wait, I'm I begging here? I REALLY NEED to open up my own place LOL

No comments: