Friday, August 22, 2008

SHOUT OUT!!! 7-Eleven


Shout out to the 7-Eleven @ the intersection of 7th St & Rhode Island Ave NW. I can't count the number of times I've enjoyed their late nite culinary delicacies i.e. spicy and bbq chicken wingettes, fried chicken drumsticks, chicken tenders, and spicy beef patties. I also can't keep up the number of doubters that I put on to this, who are now true beleivers. I'm telling ya'll it doesn't get much better when you want some junk food w/ warmth. INSIGHT: here's how you know that a) they didn't get their delivery, b) Howard University students are back for school, or c) both a & b...when you get there at 2:15 am...and all they have is 10 tenders & 5 spicy wingettes! Fortunately when you're a regular you can get a lot for $3.50. Ha! Just add condiments in case it's...dryyyyy!!!

No comments: