Monday, June 30, 2008

It's a Celebration Bi*ches

Took me awhile to get this up. My apologies, ENJOY!

Friday, June 27 - The Warm Up
Had some time to myself. Needed to pick up some money. Always Good :-) Needed to pick up the bike. Saw the lady, Always Good even when in "The Argument Zone." I'm outta here, holla! Needed food...oh snap it's happy hour time. PS 7's here I come! Wine, Beer, and Food...shaping up to be a good day. Everything feels good when you're warm inside, Hello! Making some calls to set tings up for the SoundClash event tonight. It is DC Caribbean Festival Weekend, no? Come meet me at Busboys, want you to meet this shawty I'm with. I'm there! They've got WiFi and more space so I should be able to get on computer. Biking, now I'm here, Mojito PLEASE. Sips all around, Wud up B! Sips all around, more food...Wud up Kriz! Sips all around, wud up Baby S! Sips all around...ummm hmmmm...feeling good feeling great how are you. How much is this bill?!?! Phuk! All good, we got it...this time. Time to SoundClash. Cool spot, good crowd, where's the diversity though? Are we really in Mount Pleasant? Awesome Riddims! Sips all around...time to bounce. Phuk it, let's go to Bukom. Wud up T!Wud up H! Sips all around. Aight, time to take this in. Ebony, you'll be at my house at what time?!?! Dizzamm that's a few hours away. Oh well, life of a RockStar :-)

Saturday, June 28 - Mo Fiyah! Mo Fiyah! Mo Fiyah!
A few DC Caribean Festival 08 pics...Get Some!!!
Ebony & Ivory in the spiz-zot!!!












Mayor Fenty in the spiz-zot!!!

















OVERSTAND





































Everybody's in the spiz-zot!!!















Sunday, June 29 - Cheers All Around
After going to another good brunch on U St (Shout out to Creme!), I went to work. This happened to be the night of the RAMMYS, which is an event in DC that honors the best of the DMV's restaurants and their staffs. One of the "Afterpartys" was going to be at Cork. Guess I'm not leaving early this night. Well...not only did I not leave early (it was "call the Fire Marshal's packed"), I had a GREAT TIME! It truly was a who's who in the DC restaurant scene (past, present, and the next in line's), and everyone (besides one lady and she knows who she is! Don't test me!) was Muy Tranquilo. In a nutshell it reaffirmed that this is MY INDUSTRY and I was proud to be a part of the good times. CHEERS!

No comments: