Friday, January 2, 2009

WORDS HAVE POWER - 6

CONTINUE to do whatever the phuk you have to do It is after all YOU B4 ME You took advantage of that so I can't be too bothered after all i presented the exercise PHUK IT I frankly don't give a shit that I am bloody and bruised because NOTHING and NO ONE can make me bowed forever Champion and King mentality soooo I WILL KEEP RISING The whole muthaphukin shit we we were doing was a false reality anyway right Well good I have many TRUE stellar performances left for the UNIVERSE :-) I am disappointed a little sad and upset but overall I am happy that you have presented yourself fully and truly Everything comes to THE LIGHT Thank you for everything Please don't donate my things I will personally come and get them as I said I will do

Still getting better and better our last conversation reiterated that I should trust my instincts even more I WILL I know you I was there I now hear you loud and clear I humble myself and I BELIEVE

LOVE ALWAYS ANYTIME & EVERYTIME

John E. Phukin Rock Its - gOODBYE fOR nOW
GOD is
GODDESS

I'm saying it. I'm believing it. I'm doing it. I feel good about it. I'm giving thanks :-)

No comments: