Sunday, November 9, 2008

WORDS HAVE POWER - 1


"Let him sleep. For when he wakes, he will move mountains."

I'm saying it. I'm believing it. I'm doing it. I feel good about it. I'm giving thanks :-)

Here's something I came across today that is resonating with me: Words vibrate energy, energy that influences you and all around you... Words have vibrational frequency. Just as colors and numbers can be associated with a vibrational frequency, so can sounds and words. Every letter of the alphabet can be associated with a number and every number (and every colour ) can be associated with a musical note. When letters are strung together to form a specific sound or word, the word is "charged" in a sense, with a specific frequency that is more than the sum of its parts, and that word then, influences all who think, read, speak or hear it.Words are even further charged as humans attach certain emotions to specific words... think of how the word "gay" has taken on new meaning - and vibrational frequency - as folks stopped using the word to mean "happy" to use it instead to mean "homosexual".
The bible says "In the beginning was the word", inferring that the universe, all of God's creation was created from some spoken expression, a Godly sound. (Source: http://globalpsychics.com/. This site is FULL of awesome info!!!)

Give Thanks :-)

No comments: